Coorg/Kodagu, also known as ""The Scotland of India"" is a district in the state of Karnataka. It is an ideal destination for outdoor activities such as trekking, angling, white-water rafting etc. and is known for its scenic beauty. Coorg is the birthplace of the River Cauvery and home of some of India's bravest soldiers. Hiking cross-country, or simply motoring down mountain trails of Coorg, the visitors are bound to encounters panoramic views of the morning mist rolling down thickly wooded hill slopes and the undulating paddy fields and neat rows of coffee bushes resplendent under the blue skies.
Day 01 - 21 July 2017
10.00pm- Departure from Bangalore - overnight journey.
Day 02 – 22 July 2017
• 06.30 am- Check into home stay; Buffer time to get refreshed & B/fast.
• 09.30 am- Drive down to the Rafting area
(First come first served basis)
• 13.30 pm- Lunch (Self-sponsored)
• 15.30 pm - Visit to Nisargadhama.
• 17.00 pm - Golden Temple - Bylakuppe.
• 19.00 pm - Return to Home stay.
• 20.30 pm - Dinner & Bonfire (Depending upon weather conditions)
Day 03 – 23 July 2017
• 08.30am - B/fast & check out.
• 10.30am - Play in Iruppu falls.
• 12.30pm - Drive to Nagarahole forest
• 13.30pm - Lunch on the way (Self-sponsored)
• 15.00pm - Safari at Nagarahole (optional at actual)
• 16.00pm - Departure to Bangalore.
• 21.00pm - Arrive at Bangalore.
Note: The itinerary is subject to change, depending upon weather conditions.
1250 extra per head for rafting.
a. White water rafting - Short run (4kms) - Class II + III+ IV+ rapids.
b. Short Hike.
c. Visit Waterfalls.
d. Homestay amidst a Coffee Estate.
e. Vehicle safari through a Forest(Optional).
d. Drive through grasslands, mountains, estates of Coorg.
a. Barapole rafting.
c. Golden temple - Bylakuppe.
d. Iruppu falls.