The Qutub Shahi dynasty defined Dakhni culture and built Hyderabad, and all but one of the monarchs lie buried at the Qutub Shahi Tombs complex.
The necropolis contains some of the most spectacular tombs in history with its towering onion-shaped domes marking the final resting places of the Kings. This is an apt setting to explore the fascinating stories of the men and women who made up the dynasty. Hear about the court intrigues that brought each king to power, the story of Hayat Bakshi Begum, the single most influential person in the dynasty and explore the fine tombs built for a courtesan. The tombs themselves have several secrets to divulge if you know where to look - and we shall go looking for them!
* Listen to stories about the Qutub Shahi dynasty - the wars, intrigues and obsessions of the men and women who formed the dynasty. .
* Marvel at the grand architecture of the tombs, most of which were built before the Taj Mahal.
* Explore the unknown tombs, and discover the secrets they hide.
Add ons/What's not Included
* Cameras are NOT included. Please bring your own camera for the photo walk.
* Entry ticket into Qutub Shahi Tombs is NOT included in the fare.
* Personal expenses are NOT included in the fare.
* All participants are requested to dress modestly
* Women are requested to carry scarves and to avoid wearing short pants or sleeveless clothes
* Men are requested to avoid wearing short pants or sleeveless clothes.
* Participants may carry water.