- 7:30 - 8:00 : Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quater
- Start Hoa Lu – Tam Coc One Day Tour
- 9:45 - 10:15 : Visit Hoa Lu which is the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties
- 10:50 - 11:15 : Our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to our Local restaurant for Cooking class. If customers don’t want to join this activity, you can go Fishing there. Finish Cooking class and have lunch, you will take a rest, enjoy the beauty of sightseeing there.
- 13:30 -13:45 : Start Bicycling from the restaurant to Trang An Landscape ( about 30 – 40 minutes)
- 14:00 - 14:45 : Boat trip to visit Trang An to see the amazing beauty of this landscape with many caves such as : Sang Cave (Light Cave), Toi Cave (Dack cave), Nau Ruou Cave (Cooking Wine), green river and natural view. You will know why its name is Halong Bay on Land
- 16:00 – 16: 45 : Finish the boat trip back to Trang An Wharf and wait for driver come to pick up
- 17:00 – 17:15 : Go to our office in Ninh Binh city to take a rest, drink coffee or tea, and know more about locals before come back Hanoi ( about30 – 40 minutes).
- 19:30 – 20:15 : Arrive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel or our office in Hanoi
Art and History
Languages spoken: English
Included in price: - Pick up from hotel/ accommodation in the Old Quarter of Hanoi - Transfer by A/C modern bus, Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Trang An – Hanoi - English tour guide who is professional, full of experience and enthusiasm - Delicious food - Cooking class or go fishing - 2 small waters/ person - 1 drink/ person in meal - Fruit for dessert - Ticket for visiting - Boat and Bicycle - Hat or Umbrella - Relax and have coffee or tea after finish tour - Take photo and have your photo for memory
Not Included in price: - Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Old Quarter of Hanoi - Travel insurance - Tips for tour guide and personal expences - All not indicated in our itinerary.
Cancellations : 2 days before