DAY 1: Dar es saalam to Mikumi National park
• On this day, you will be picked up from your hotel at Dar Es Salaam or the airport to start your transfer to Mikumi National Park at around 05:30 hours. You will have a breakfast stop at Chalinze before continuing on with the drive to the Park.
• When you arrive you will be have lunch within the park and later go for evening and sunset game drives. In Mikumi, expect to see animals such as Lions, Buffalos, Giraffe, Wildebeest, Zebras, Impalas, Warthogs, elephants, hippos and more than 300 bird species.
• Dinner and overnight stay within the park at Mikumi Park Cottages.
DAY 2: Mikumi National Park - Udzungwa Mountains National Park
• Begin with an early morning after breakfast game viewing drive in the park. See animals such as lions, elands, buffaloes, wildebeests, giraffes, zebra and elephants. Wild dog can be also be seen in packs here. The open horizons and abundant wildlife of the Mkata Floodplains, the popular centrepiece of Mikumi, draw frequent comparisons to the more famous Serengeti Plains.
• Lunch will take place at cottage restaurant. After lunch, do a game en route to Udzungwa Mountain National Park for dinner and overnight at the Twiga Hotel.
DAY 3: Udzungwa Mountains National Park - Dar es Salaam
• After breakfast, start trekking leads to the spectacular trail up to Sanje waterfalls. Enjoy hiking to Sanje waterfalls and see some primates species such as red and white colobus, mongoose, sanje crested mangabey. Enjoy the gorgeous rainforest views int the mountains here and also the views of Kilombero Valley.
• Lunch will take place at the hotel. After lunch, drive back to Dar es Salaam, where you will arrive late in the evening and then get dropped off at the hotel or airport.
*End of safari Services.