The Vintage Army jeep is a historical witness of the Vietnam war. The adventure will challenge you, surprise you and leave you a lifetime experience. All you can see is real lives, beautiful landscape of paddy fields, breathtaking view from the mountain while in the jeep.
Phnom Koulen is one of the most scenic and historically significant locations in the area. Phnom Kulen is considered a sacred mountain in Cambodia.
Duration: 1night 2 days
Day1: Depart for the mountain by driving on dirt roads through the countryside. Reach the mountain and visit Reclining Buddha, swim the waterfall, visit a river of thousand lingas, Batcave and ancient elephant pond. Reach the host family in the evening. Enjoy dinner with them and overnight.
Day2: Drive the Jeep in the mountain through rice fields, beautiful landscapes in the morning.
Say goodbye to the hosts and leave for Beng Mealea temple.
Arrive in Siem Reap around 5 PM. End of services!
Highlights of what you will experience:
- Natural supper cold waterfall
- Ancient Riverbed Carvings of Shiva Lingas
- Hidden temples all built in the early 9th century
- Offroad experience by Vintage Army Jeep through the jungle treks and rice paddies in the mountain
- Homestay overnight with local family on the mountain
- Beng Mealea temple
- 2 lunches
- 2 dinners
- 1 breakfast
- all entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Tours by a private Vintage Army Jeep
- Mineral water
- Village stay permit