2 Days tour ( Small Tour, Banteay Srei and Floating Village)
Day 1: Tour with sunrise (Departure at 4:45 am and Return around 3:00 pm)
• 5.30 am prepare to see sunrise at Angkor Wat Temple with the high and clear reflection of sunrise. Angkor Wat is the most famous of the Angkorian temples and it was built in the twelfth century by the King Suriyavarman II that took around 37 years the built this temple dedicated to Hindu. It was later dedicated to Baddish.
• 9.30 am to visit Taprom Temple and have lunch nearby Sras Srang a round 11.30 am. Taprom Temple was built by the great King Jayavarman VII the late 12 th century was a Baddish temple. Taprom Temple was originally naming “Rajavihara” which mean the Monastery of the king and it was dedicated to his mother (mother of the Kinhg Jayavaraman VII).
• Start from 1 PM started to visit the Terrace of Elephant, the Terrace of Leper King and Bayon Temple which has 4 smiling faces built in 1181 by the powerful King Jayavarman VII and we continue to visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom and Bakey Cham Krong.
Day 2, Banteay Srei Temple, Banteay Samre & Floating Village (Departure from 8.30 am returned 3 pm).
• After leave from the Hotel we are going directly to see Banteay Samre Temple which built half of the 12th century and it was built by Suryavaraman II later on continued by Yasovaraman II it was Angkor Wat style.
• We are continue to visit Banteay Srei Temple (Originally named Tribuvanamahesvara) which was built in the reign king of Rajendravarman in but actually this temple Built by the Brahmin named Yajnavarha who was attached to the king Rajendravarman II. This temple was built in Ishvarapura the city of the lord Shiva in the middle 10th century.
• 2: 00 PM after Lunch and all the temples you will proceed with your sanctuary to visit Kompong Pluk Village which about 30 Km from Siem Reap City, it’s nearly 1000 families in this Village, you will see the real of Cambodian people and their daily life.
Tour Charge 148.00 USD Per-person for 2 Days Tour (minimum 2 people) your group 3 persons up) the rate is getting cheaper and we would love to talk to you about the group discounts available.